Position Summary: CVS Caremark is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst within our Medicare Part D organization. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate. The preferred candidate will be responsible for managing business processes and performing detailed analysis to support financial account and compliance risk. We are seeking a candidate that will provide a unique blend of business efficiency, operational intelligence, technical expertise, and interpersonal communication. The preferred candidate must have a strong work ethic, be highly motivated, and maintain a high standard of operational quality and data integrity. This opportunity requires a continued focus on maintaining government regulations and compliance. The position will provide the preferred candidate with an excellent opportunity to interface across a broad spectrum of our Medicare Organization. Required Qualifications: - 2+ years of professional work experience required. Desired experiences include financial analysis, Medicare Part D, and roles that require process improvement or implementations.
- 1+ years of Excel experience
- 1+ years of Access experience Preferred Qualifications: - Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical and analytical skills including data-mining.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through all levels of the organization and with clients.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines with a variety of responsibilities.
- Effective organizational, critical thinking skills, technical and problem solving skills with the ability to capture, analyze and communicate data findings.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment and execute follow-up.
- Must be able to multi-task and think outside the box in order to meet objectives both operationally and within compliance
- Experience in Medicare Part-D preferred which includes and understanding of guidance and regulations as well as compliance
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts including averages, percentages, rates, sampling methods, etc. for quality control monitoring of outputs.
- SAP experience
- Advanced Access Skills (including SQL)
- General knowledge and understanding of Medicare Part D and data sources/tools preferred.
- Experience working on projects or process improvements preferred. Education: Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors degree highly desired. Degrees in healthcare, business management, or finance preferred. Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/