Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to support Sterilmed which is part of the Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group. This role is located in Plymouth, MN.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Sterilmed is an FDA-registered medical device manufacturer that provides solutions for hospitals faced with the challenge of improving environmental sustainability and reducing costs without compromising patient care. We are proud to be a part of keeping healthcare accessible and affordable for all by offering services that support device recycling and reprocessed products that deliver cost savings for our customers.
The Senior Financial Analyst for Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for the preparation and analytics of financial statements for forecast and closing cycles, and providing financial analysis for key decision-making. This role will also partner closely with the sales and cost of sales group leading key projects and analysis to support those functions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to be:
- Lead the development, coordination and analysis of financial statements (P&L and BS) for the Business Planning Cycle and related updates, as well as monthly closing cycles; collaborating with Sterilmed Finance team members
- Lead financial reporting efforts for Sterilmed finance, delivering on Corporate & CSS FP&A financial submissions
- Lead financial system implementations, partnering across the Enterprisewith MD and Corporate system and finance teams (Bravo, Strive, TM1, Blackline, etc)
- Support OpCo Intercompany sale and Cost of Goods Sale process; through coordination of J&J RPO Proforma financial statement reporting
- Deliver budget commitments providing financial analytics, guidance and leadership to achieve department budget commitments
- SOX lead and System Administrator for Sterilmed finance
- Identify or participate in implementation of process improvements/standardization of activities within FP&A and finance team
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required (preferably a major in Accounting or Finance).
- An MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 year’s finance business experience is required.
- Experience in the medical device industry is a plus.
- Cost accounting or Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think creatively and work collaboratively in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles with various assignments.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are required (Pivot tables, V-Look ups, etc.)
- Experience with the following system is strongly preferred: PowerPoint.
- Should be comfortable learning new systems.
- This role is located in Plymouth, MN.
- There will be up to 5% of domestic travel for this role.
Sterilmed, Inc. (6215)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.