Vogue International (a Johnson & Johnson Company) is recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst, based in Oldsmar, Florida.
This position will work for the newly acquired Vogue International brands which represent an innovative hair care business that is new to the J&J Consumer Family of Companies and is focused on marketing, development and distribution of salon influenced and nature inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX®, Maui Moisture®, Proganix® and FX®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of the Johnson & Johnson Consumer haircare operation.
The Vogue Senior Financial Analyst will play a critical role in providing global sales and trade financial leadership to drive the business to attain strategic business and financial acquisition objectives.
The role will provide overall support for the global gross to net sales financial reporting, preparation of trade accruals, budget vs. actual analysis, forecasting and periodic latest thinking trend analysis.
The senior financial analyst plays a critical role in driving sales and profitability as well as evaluating trade programs and pricing.
The Senior Financial Analyst will have responsibility to lead periodic reviews and conduct meetings with senior sales and finance leadership, clearly communicating drivers of variances and potential risks and opportunities to the P&L and forecast.
The role will manage global trade budgets to ensure all spending is within plan and as effective and accurate as possible.
Furthermore, the role will help lead aspects of the integration of Vogue sales and trade processes into standard J&J financial processes and systems as well as continuously challenge the status quo to improve existing analytics and processes.
The senior financial analyst is responsible for ensuring compliance to Sarbanes Oxley and establishing compliance processes where necessary.
The position will also provide support for ad-hoc projects and analysis related to sales and trade activities as well as global growth expansion plans. Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required with a major in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance experience or related business experience is required.
- A CPA, CMA, MBA is preferred. Must have strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills with ability to independently translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills with ability to quickly learn various sales and ERP software applications.
- Experience in SAP and/or Great Plains is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter ready to take the initiative to drive business results is required.
- This position will be initially based in Oldsmar, Florida but is likely to move to a new location in the Clearwater area.
- The job also will require up to 10% travel.
Vogue International LLC (6232)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.