Senior Financial Analyst, Business Finance
Posted: April 15, 2017
Reference ID: 113045337
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
Sr. Financial Analyst, Business Finance
The Business Finance team supports all of the Visa, Inc. global business functions including Marketing & Communications, Product, Digital Solutions and Merchant Sales & Solutions. We are an agile, highly visible team that works using a consultative model with business to apply data to business and finance decisions
as well as measure performance. We are looking for ambitious and experienced finance professional to join the team supporting Digital Solutions organization. This is a unique opportunity and calls for a focused, hard-working, highly analytical Finance professional.
- Prepare monthly business reviews with CEO, CFO and President
- Coordinate expense quarterly forecasting process and annual budget planning
- Engage business partners in driving right decisions with strategic and financial impact for the team
- Perform financial analysis including variance analysis and what-if scenarios; be able to succinctly outline key
variance drivers and key risks to projections while applying business and financial acumen to explain underlying drivers of results
- Individual contributor who could partner with business in providing guidance on budget and bringing financial discipline in investment decisions
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. executives and staff) and serves as a key point of contact for finance issues
- Develop deal models with clear financial impact on new investments for the business
- Ensure data integrity and consistency of information as well as organized documentation of results and data sources used
- Compile and analyze monthly P&L financial reports
- Support strategic initiative, deals and pricing analysis
- Coordinate and manage data requests with other global and regional functions. Ensure availability of data for timeliness of financial analysis
Coordinate expense forecasting process for quarterly forecasts and annual budget
Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, economics, or related quantitative field from top tier academic institution
- 5-7 years of relevant financial analysis work experience including forecasting and budgeting;
- Consulting or corporate strategy experience preferred
- Outstanding analytical skills; able to resolve business problems with well-structured
- Ability to summarize forecast and budget variances with clear and succinct explanations
- Competency to contribute to lively discussion with ability to quickly test findings and assertions against afinancial body of knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior level executives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.