Johnson & Johnson Finance is recruiting for several Senior Financial Analyst roles located in Raritan, NJ and will be moving to Titusville, NJ mid 2017 .
The North America Center Of Excellence Business Support Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Finance Manager for the North America Business Support COE with a strong business partnership with the finance groups and various J&J Operating Companies. These positions will play a significant role in establishing the standardization of reporting, planning and analytics workbench across processes in support of the finance organization. These processes cover various services such as:
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- Operational Expense Planning and Reporting
- Sales Analysis and Reporting
- Investment Analytics and Reporting
Roles can support a number of specific functions across their operating company including, but are not limited to:
- Financial Planning & Analysis, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain and Research & Development.
- Specific responsibilities may include expense management, budgetary support for cost centers, managing charge-out processes, project estimates, capital appropriation (CAR) analyses & process facilitation.
- Month-end close responsibilities (journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate submissions).
- Ad hoc analysis, presentations for senior management, enterprise reporting, industry benchmarking and strategic data analysis.
- Some roles may require coaching and mentoring junior associates, college interns or co-ops.
Prior to go live the initial focus for this position is a leadership role to transition and standardize COE identified activities from all business groups along with playing a key position to interface with system deployments and manage resources validating financial data and standardizing reporting.Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance. Master’s/MBA degree preferred.
- A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required-(internship and co-op experience is excluded).
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Experience with Consumer Product Goods Industry, Cost Accounting, Supply Chain/Manufacturing, Medical Device Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry experience is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- These positions require a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- These positions may require up to 15% domestic and international travel.
- These positions are located in Raritan, NJ and moving to Titusville, NJ mid 2017.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Finance Corp. (6075)Job Function