Position Summary: The Senior Financial Operations Analyst position is an individual contributor role with primary focus on execution.This position is at a developing professional level and requires an ambitious,motivated, and eager individual looking to work for an industry-leading Fortune 7 Company. This role is within our Finance Registration Team, which manages the system implementations for Billing and Rebates on all new and existing client setups within CVS Health’s Caremark business. The Senior Operations Analyst will play an instrumental role in the success of our team as we help people on their path to better health.
You must be able to work individuallywith moderate level of guidance, and as part of a collaborative team workingacross departments to deliver on key enterprise initiatives.
- Manages requests and ensures they are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Analyzes client contracts and resolves discrepancies.
- Assesses operational opportunities to increase quality or efficiency.
- Provides ongoing business assessment and advice to prospective and current clients related to the administration of their Rebate or Billing options.
- Provides project support as directed; for example: Administering client conversations, providing business requirements to IT for development, and performing user acceptance testing.
- Defines reasonable commitments to meet customers’ expectations based on established processes and SLA’s.
- Ability to formulate recommendations and refer cases to Manager for scenarios that are not commonly experienced in daily client registration.
- Ability to illustrate explain client realignments/hierarchies and inter-dependencies across CVS Health enterprise.
- Ability to understand client Finance requirements and the impacts to upstream and downstream processes and departments.
- Manages and organize SOX internal controls testing, including requests for populations and samples.
- Understands and helps to improve the current compliance and control environment for efficient business operations.
- 2+ years of professional work experience required. Experience coming finance or healthcare strongly preferred.Preferred Qualifications:- SQL and data mining experience.
- 2+ years Microsoft Excel experience required. Strong experience using functions such as PivotTables, VLookup, Filters, Macros, etc. strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of Microsoft Access experience.
- 3+ years of finance or healthcare experience.
- 3+ years of Microsoft Excel experience using functions such as PivotTables, VLookup, Filters, Macros, etc.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Access experience.
- Previous experience interpreting contractual requirements
- PBM and/or Healthcare experience
- Experience completing SOX audit testing
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work independently or in a group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with other teams within the company and be able to adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritize effectively to ensure all clients are implemented timely and accurately.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.Education:
Verifiable Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/