Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Position Objective
The Senior Financial Analyst position will be involved in the Annual Operating Plan process and be responsible for reviewing and analyzing business unit / country plan packages (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow), as well as assisting in developing AOP targets, preparation of ad-hoc presentations for senior management meetings, developing the quarterly walk analysis and providing Hyperion support to BU / countries. Additionally, the Financial Analyst will be involved in the monthly actual analysis and reporting primarily PP&E reconciliations and working capital analysis. The Senior Financial Analyst will also be responsible for the competitor database and updating competitor comparison reports. Specific Responsibilities
- Provide support in the plan process from target development, reviewing submissions, developing understanding of BU assumptions, ensure accuracy of data
- Provide support to the BU / Country in using the Hyperion Planning
- Provide assistance in various elements of the quarterly Board and Earnings call reporting
- Update competitor database and creating competitor comparison reports for senior management
- Assist in the regular month-end procedures for cash flow reporting and PP&E reconciliation
- Participate in the development of cash flow projections
- Provide assistance with various ad hoc reports / requests
- Ability to communicate and present their point of view effectively.
- Strong technical accounting and Hyperion system knowledge
- Comfortable working in a corporate matrix environment
- Ability to use multiple problem solving tools and techniques in order to anticipate and resolve issues.
- Ability to assess current state and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Capability of handling / managing confidential material with discretion.
o Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance required. MBA / CPA would be beneficial.
o 4-6 years of experience in accounting / finance roles with increasing responsibility required.
o Excellent communication and presentation skills
o Work effectively with people from a wide variety of departments, utilizing strong written and oral communications.
o Familiarity with standard support services technology including PC (Excel, Powerpoint & Word) and Web-based applications and working knowledge/understanding of Oracle Financials and Hyperion Personality
o Strong analytical and technical skills.
o Self-starting personality; ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and personalities simultaneously
o Strong drive, great work ethic, aptitude for problem solving and ability to adapt to new situations
o Team-oriented with the ability to contribute in a hands-on manner.
o Ability to gain a thorough understanding of systems in-place A positive attitude, personal integrity, discretion and candor
o Adaptable and flexible
o Ability to make things happen with minimal supervision
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.