Company DescriptionCommon Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
The Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A Revenue and Analysis will lead indepth analysis of Visa's revenue growth in support of quarterly earnings, company forecasts and the annual budget as a key member of a small team supporting the CFO of Visa Inc. This Senior Financial Analyst role will also conduct analytics on the entire P&L, have exposure to Finance senior leadership, access to Visa's broader Corporate Finance team and participate in the preparation and presentation of key financial drivers to be used by executive
management. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, highly collaborative team player possessing a positive attitude. This position will be based in Visa's San Francisco office.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to break down Visa's key drivers of revenue growth (e.g.
volume, pricing, foreign exchange)
- Develop relevant financial metrics to support revenue and competitive benchmarking
- Be proactive and resourceful in fully utilizing publicly available data
- Utilize business understanding to perform financial and statistical analysis outlining
contributing factors to Visa's performance
- Manage special projects and key analysis covering the Visa Inc. P&L
- Drive various corporate-level analysis including drivers of EPS, risk & opportunity sensitivities, Free Cash Flow and other ad hoc analytics
- Work closely with Investor Relations to compare Visa's performance with competitors
and investor expectations
- Partner with geographic counterparts to coordinate forecast deliverables and understand
key assumptions and business drivers
- Build strong knowledge of Visa's business through constant communication with
- Lead and coordinate requests from stakeholders including Strategy, Marketing, Merchant, Regional Finance, and Executive Management
- Develop executive level presentations of financials for CFO and management, in addition to preparing the CFO's presentations to internal and external audiences
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, accounting, mathematics, economics, statistics or
related quantitative field. MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant financial analysis work experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking or management consulting
- Strong business acumen and commercial intuition required. Understanding of Visa's business is preferred but not necessary
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; ability to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with all levels of management
- Expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven expertise in modeling techniques and managing large data sets
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.