The Johnson & Johnson Family of Diabetes Care Companies is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis to be located in Wayne, PA.
The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Care Companies (JJDCC) includes blood glucose monitoring systems (LifeScan, Inc.), insulin delivery systems (Animas Corporation and Calibra Medical) and healthcare professional product training and educational programs to improve care and outcomes (The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute). The JJDCC are committed to creating a world without limits for people with diabetes by offering innovative products and services to best serve their needs. The JJDCC culture is founded on the principles of the Johnson & Johnson Credo, Johnson & Johnson Leadership Imperatives and three JJDCC values: We Care About Everything We Do; We Execute with Excellence and Keep Our Promises; and We Compete as One.
The Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis will:
- Support the WW US Consolidation System which includes US to WW BPC Reconciliations/Troubleshooting and Coordination (P&L, HC)
- Drive transparency and accountability with Diabetes Leadership team and direct reports – delivering greater insight to budgets and delivering to target.
- Act as Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Finance liaison for consolidation of IT results for Diabetes and Vision Care including reporting into TM1 (consolidation tool)
- Support FP&A US Close – Lead OI&E/Admin quarterly review process with Finance team and Business Partners
- Lead Corporate Reporting via BRAVO system for the following cycles (including SOX reporting requirements): Actuals, Forecast cycles, HC/Balance Sheet(Capital/Cashflow), CFO BS Review Coordination, BS 75 Coordination
- Support the WW Diabetes Head Count Reporting Commentary and Dashboard Tie-Out
- Support US Diabetes (MRC 1520) Collection & Alignment prior to U.S. BRAVO submission, J&J Corporate Commentary Collection (including Consumer Med Tech reporting), and Collaboration with HR Director during Forecast & Actual reporting cycles
- Ad Hoc Requests (i.e. Open Position requests)
- Partner with the Business & provide Departmental budget support for the following departments: J&J Diabetes Institute (JJDI), Communications, Legal, Human Resources, and President’s budgets
- Have responsibility for FP&A US Closing & SOX which includes Intercompany reconciliation and alignment, Cycle Ownership (BVA, FROALIE), and Balance Sheet Recs
- Act as a main contact for 3rd party for Monthly Performance Review meetings and Transition coordination / liaison
- A minimum of a BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or Business is required. CPA, CMA or MBA preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of finance and/or accounting experience.
- People leadership experience and project management experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to effectively take on leadership roles within a cross-functional team.
- Experience in financial analysis, including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, valuation models is required.
- Must possess strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) and General Ledger, as well as have the ability to adapt to new systems quickly.
- A proven track record of effective written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills along with the ability to multi-task, working across multiple time-zones, businesses and cultures is required.
- Must have the ability to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work well in a dynamic environment, as well as think creatively and work in a team environment are all required.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills is also required. Previous financial analysis and finance system software (JDE, SAP, BRAVO, etc.) experience is preferred.
- A successful track record for business results is a must.
- This position is located in Wayne, PA and may require up to 5% travel.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)Job Function