Looking for a highly motivated, analytically minded individual to join our Finance team and help the organization make smart business decisions. The Financial Analyst will support the organization with reporting, budgeting, strategic thinking and ad-hoc analysis as required
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a faced past, less structured environment than your typical corporate setting. You will be a key member of the Finance team and must be willing to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running with a positive attitude Responsibilities:
Personal Skills and Qualifications:
- Key role in the creation of compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Provide general analytic support of departments and key business initiatives
- Planning and budgeting: participate in annual planning and budgeting cycle in line with corporate and business requirements
- Proactively drive analysis on key trends and drivers behind the trends we are seeing in the results by preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting - assessing current and future business risk, and communicating/presenting key messages to senior management
- Develop cross functional relationships demonstrating the value that a finance team and consistent financial reporting can add to the decision making process
- Participate in various Global Business Finance change initiatives to drive improvements in efficiency effectiveness of financial reporting
- Participate in Quarter end activities and contribute in close process
- Take lead role on key projects/programs that drive the business forward.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, finance, economics or related field
- 5-8 years finance experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to stay organized, prioritize objectives in a dynamic, challenging environment
- Ability to diagnose complex information, while identifying pertinent information to facilitate the decision making process
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Track-record in process re-engineering and process optimization
- Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management
***All Qualifications are preferred***Qualifications:
Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning and forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
As a member of Oracle*s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed. You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Strong spreadsheet skill and proficiency in Oracle Financials. Strong written and oral communication skill. Ability to work under tight deadlines. Self starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance preferred. CPA/MBA desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.