Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst -Global Inventory Management. This position reports to the Finance Manager, Global Inventory and will be based in Horsham, PA.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is a global organization responsible for producing and supplying medicines to markets around the world. With quality as its primary focus, this group collaborates with Research & Development and Commercial partners to deliver life-changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
The Senior Financial Analyst position is responsible for financial support for the Global Inventory Planning group, providing leadership with inventory related initiatives and projects, and business partner support to Value Stream Management (VSM) and New Product Launch Management (NPL). The responsibilities of this role focus primarily on project based activity with strong communication and business partnering skills required.
The Senior Financial Analyst will act as a financial advisor to business partners in inventory management and production planning. Core responsibilities include the reporting of EMEA inventory, as well as support of the Product Management team with both BVA and headcount reporting. This position will provide financial leadership in the effort to identify, recommend, and implement inventory management best practices, understand plant inventory and cost accounting changes, influence and develop business plan creation, and create monthly and quarterly reporting. This position will establish relationships with sourcing companies, supply chain business partners, affiliate finance teams, and J&J Corporate and Supply Chain Enterprise teams.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial leadership and guidance to their business partners. He/she will also be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and presentation of budgets to the leadership team and preparing business recommendations based on the analysis of these budgets.
Additional responsibilities may include expense management, budgetary support for cost centers, managing charge-out processes, project estimates, capital appropriation (CAR) analyses & process facilitation, month-end close responsibilities (journal entries and corporate submissions), ad hoc analysis, presentations for senior management, enterprise reporting, industry benchmarking and strategic data analysis.Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- Master’s/MBA degree preferred.
- A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
- This position is located in Horsham, PA.
- There will be up to 15% domestic travel.
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function
Planning & AnalysisRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.