Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Senior Financial Analyst, Global Services will support North America Global Services Finance Manager in managing all financials for Global Services Tampa office and North America local Global Services. He/She will be responsible for coordination financial planning, working with business partners in developing budgets, preparing management reviews, tracking actual performance and completing review follow ups. In the future, this role may coordinate some of these activities with Johnson & Johnson Finance Centers Of Excellence.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting Tampa financial analytics, such as: cost to serve metrics, competitive analysis, and Ad Hoc requests.
- Leading the Tampa site systems implementation to automate financial information and reporting (i.e. TM1, Tableau)
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Business Plan and Quarterly Update Support and Analysis
- He/She is also responsible for managing charge out process for Tampa Global Services cost; includes interactions with principal companies, development charge out procedures, execution of charge outs, and year end true up process
The role will demonstrate the Leadership Imperatives of Connect, Shape, and Deliver with regard to performance by utilizing performance metric driven insights to drive towards addressing unmet needs, challenging the status quo by setting aggressive performance targets, and holding accountable key stakeholders to act with speed and agilityQualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. Preferably with a major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field
- A CPA and/or CMA is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required
- Previous experience in Financial Planning & Analysis is preferred
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Strong analytical and accounting skills are required
- The ability to influence outcomes with senior finance management on a global basis is required
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple requirements is required
- Organization and strong communication skills are required
- The ability to design business processes and have the ability to work effectively in a new, dynamic, and fast paced environment is required
- Up to 10% travel may be required (domestically)
- This position is based in Tampa, FL
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function