Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
This is a unique opportunity that calls for an ambitious, hard-working, and highly analytical Finance professional to support the Global Technology team. The role supports in-depth business planning, budgeting and forecast management while partnering with cross-functional teams.
This position has direct access and exposure to Finance and Technology leadership and participates in the analysis, preparation, and presentation of key business drivers and financial results used by leadership teams. While financial analysis is an important component of the job, the emphasis is on applying overall analytical skills and experience to become a highly valued business partner.
- Manage all forecasting and reporting activities related to operating expenses and headcount of
- Technology team assigned
- Manage financial reviews with budget owners to develop annual plans and forecast updates.
- Analyze actual results against forecasts and concisely highlight variance drivers and action items
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and investment analysis as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with business partners and serves as a key point of contact for finance guidance and related discussions
- Acquire and maintain understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues in the division supported
- 3-7 of relevant financial analysis work experience including forecasting and budgeting preferred
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, accounting, economics, or related quantitative field
- Advanced to expert skills in MS Excel with proven expertise in managing large data sets
- Highly detail-oriented, able to ensure quality and accuracy of output
- Fast-learner with doer attitude
- Ability to cultivate relationships and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results to senior level executives
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.