This role is a key position on the Security Group's Consumer FP&A team. This person is responsible for managing the Budgeting, Planning/POR for the Consumer Business. This and another FP&A analyst ensure the financial health of the ~1300 person Consumer group. This analyst provides guidance to the groups through investment prioritization, resource allocation decisions, and strategic recommendations to optimize investments.
This role will support business controls by closing the books each month, ensuring compliance with GAAP and corporate reporting policies, and accurately forecasting expense during Close/forecast cycles. This analyst will partner with key Operations leaders within the BU and have the opportunity to influence key business decisions and strategy. They will be expected to influence and optimize the business and translate business activities into P&L benefit.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting related field
* 3 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or related field.
* Strong Financial reporting skills
* Evidenced collaboration and influence across teams
* Security and Software business acumen is a plus
* Project management and process improvement skills desired
* Works fast, learns fast, strives for excellence
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.