Job Location: United States : New Jersey : Whippany
Position is within the Investments Finance - Projection team, which is primarily responsible for preparing monthly Domestic Net Investment Income (NII) projections and quarterly NII Stress Test projections. The team prepares reporting for the Chief Investment Officer, Chief Financial Officer, as well as other senior level officers on a regular basis. Team members interact with Portfolio Managers and Asset Sector Specialists within the Investment Group.
- Manage the Domestic NII Projection model, be the point of contact for Investment Asset sector submissions and IT liaison for resolving model issues, testing and deploying enhancements.
- Adhoc report building and analytics.
- Planning process, report reconciliation, and variance analysis (Current vs. Prior vs. Plan & Trend).
- Present the results during the monthly projection calls.
- 5+ years of Financial Analysis or Investment experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Strong Excel, Analytical, Communication & Organizational skills highly desired.
- Experience with BI Tools, Sharepoint, SQL queries, Bloomberg, General Ledger & HFM is preferred.
Investments Planning & Expenses
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.