Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst Manufacturing Technical Operations. The Senior Financial Analyst Manufacturing Technical Operations will provide analytical and planning support for multiple global manufacturing platforms within the Janssen Supply Chain organization. This position will be located in Horsham, PA.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is a global organization responsible for producing and supplying medicines to markets around the world. With quality as its primary focus, this group collaborates with Research & Development and Commercial partners to deliver life-changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
The position will perform various functions of the financial processes such as:
- Lead the development of the annual business plan and major forecast updates with Global Leadership Team.
- The Analyst will ensure timely and accurate quarterly financial closing/reporting, submission of results and reviews with Functional Leadership.
- He/she will analyze performance versus financial plans/commitments and drive analytics and insights on financial results.
- Attend and prepare analysis for platform reviews on a monthly and quarterly basis as required.
- Consolidate financial data related to volumes for actuals and forecast cycles; provide analysis on variances to forecast as well as forecast to forecast analytics.
- Develop consistent analytical tools to drive quality commentary on platform performance.
- Work with the manufacturing site controllers to develop and report platform analytics on an on-going basis to support competitive benchmarking and other analytical tools.
- Help to prepare and present quarterly close commentary and business plan updates.
- Perform performance management activities
- Lead the development of consistent processes and metrics across platforms
- Support Ad-Hoc Requests and Analysis
- Other activities include identifying and implementing finance process improvements consistent with SDM and ESP and leading sector- level process improvements on an ad hoc basis
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Assists with training fellow team members
- Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required.
- An Accounting or Finance degree is preferred.
- A CPA, CMA, MBA or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years business experience is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, supply chain and/or consumer products industry is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Must be able to work in a global environment.
- This position will require up to 5% of domestic and international travel.
- This position is located in Horsham, PA.
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.