Johnson & Johnson Finance is recruiting for several Senior Financial Analyst roles located in PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial leadership and guidance to their business partners. He/she will also be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and presentation of budgets to the leadership team and preparing business recommendations based on the analysis of these budgets.
Roles can support a number of specific functions across their operating company including, but are not limited to: Financial Planning & Analysis, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain and Research & Development. Specific responsibilities may include expense management, budgetary support for cost centers, managing charge-out processes, project estimates, capital appropriation (CAR) analyses & process facilitation, month-end close responsibilities (journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate submissions), ad hoc analysis, presentations for senior management, enterprise reporting, industry benchmarking and strategic data analysis. Some roles may require coaching and mentoring junior associates, college interns or co-ops. Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance. Master’s/MBA degree preferred.
- A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- These positions may require up to 15% domestic and international travel.
- These positions are located in PA.
United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Radnor, Add Location, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-LancasterOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Finance Corp. (6075)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.