Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) for NeoStrata and the Beauty Specialty Business. This position will be based in Skillman, NJ
NeoStrata Company, Inc. is a global leader in Specialty Beauty with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata(r), Exuviance(r) and CoverBlend(r) develops and markets innovative anti-aging skincare products incorporating the Company's propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil(r), and N-acetyl glucosamine. The Specialty Beauty Business include recent acquisitions, NeoStrata/Exuviance, legacy brands like Biafine and RoC and will entail creation of new brands and will be headquartered in Princeton, NJ.
The Senior Analyst will provide Financial Support and Leadership to our NeoStrata businesses and will report to the Finance Manager. He/she is expected to provide both financial and strategic business leadership and communicate effectively with senior management.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Investment analysis
- Sales and Brand Marketing expense management
- Close responsibilities (sales analysis, journal entries, and balance sheet account reconciliations)
- Gross Profit and Price Volume analysis
- New product costing, and ad hoc analysis/presentations for senior management
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree with a major in Finance or Accounting is required
- A CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are preferred. (Asset)
- A minimum of three (3) years of finance/accounting or related business experience is required
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries are preferred
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication, and interpersonal skills is required
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is preferred.
- Up to 5 % of travel may be required (domestically)
- The role is based in Skillman, NJ
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-PrincetonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function