Oracle Advanced Customer Support delivers personalized and proactive mission-critical support for organizations seeking to maximize the availability, performance, and value of their Oracle solutions. ACS customers are from a variety of industries, including Technology, Telecommunications, Banks and Financial Institutions, Government, or other large companies around the world. Oracle Advanced Customer Support operates globally as part of the overall Oracle Customer Support Services.
The business brings expertise and experience across the complete Oracle Stack. Whether that's Storage, Servers, Virtual Machines, Operating Systems, Database, Middleware Applications, or business intelligence, Oracle Advanced Customer Support can help customers with their individual technology components or how all of those components work together again to optimize their environment. RESPONSIBILITIES:
PERSONAL AND INTERPERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- Dynamic role in supporting the revenue model for Advanced Customer Support business, North America Region. Role will also include P&L modeling / automation, headcount modeling / automation, and various ad-hoc analytical projects.
- Reporting and Analysis: Identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers. Be proactive in reviewing information, identifying inconsistencies, trends and issues for management. Drive consistent processes and standard formats.
- Understand opportunities and risk potential in the forecasts and help analyze their impact
- Create scenario modeling on revenue streams. Communicate to manager, areas of concern and actions required to meet financial commitments
- Provide support for Finance, Operations, Delivery, and Sales inquiries
- Drive automation of reporting within the group
- FP&A support (Forecast and Budgeting)
- Able to build trust and credibility between finance and the management team
- Take personal ownership and initiative for the achievement of agreed goals
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the company
- 5 years of work experience in FP&A, Business Unit Finance, Sales Finance or relevant operational role.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field of study. MBA preferred
- Demonstrated forecasting, financial modeling and scenario modeling experience
- Near expert proficiency with MS Excel. VBA skills desired.
- Established analytical and problem solving skills
- Exposure to ERP Environment including System based reporting - BI Reporting, Hyperion / Essbase will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with peers and counterparts in a global / multi location setup.
***All Qualifications are preferred****Qualifications:
Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning and forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
As a member of Oracle*s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed. You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Strong spreadsheet skill and proficiency in Oracle Financials. Strong written and oral communication skill. Ability to work under tight deadlines. Self starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance preferred. CPA/MBA desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.