Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst- Product Management, located in Horsham, PA. The Senior Financial Analyst will provide business partner support to Value Stream Management (VSM) and New Product Launch Management (NPL). The responsibilities of this role focus primarily on project based activity with strong communication and business partnering skills required.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is a global organization responsible for producing and supplying medicines to markets around the world. With quality as its primary focus, this group collaborates with Research & Development and Commercial partners to deliver life-changing solutions for patients in need.
This role supports Therapeutic Area Value Stream Leaders (VSLs) who are accountable for all commercially marketed products and compounds including overseeing all aspects of product strategy, supply chain management, inventory management, and production requirements. Key responsibilities include: central finance supply chain point of contact for products supported; active team member of value stream teams providing financial support on all projects; business continuity, sourcing decisions, tax optimization, strategic planning, supply chain continuity and life cycle management projects. Responsibilities may also include support of third party contracts and alliances.
This position also supports the New Product Launch Management (NPL) group responsible for all new product introductions and launches. This includes Cost of Goods Sold/Gross Profit analysis, financial support in sourcing decisions, and product tax flow optimization.
The position requires interaction with senior management and a variety of functions throughout the organization. The senior analyst will also be responsible for driving continuous improvements in processes, practices, and compliance. Ad hoc requests and special projects will be required on an as needed basis.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required preferably a major in Accounting or Finance.
• A MBA and/or CPA/CMA are preferred.
• A minimum of three year’s finance or related business experience is required.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Candidate must possess excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
• Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
• Travel will be up to 5% of domestic and international travel.
• This role is located in Horsham, PA.