We are seeking a self-motivated, intellectually curious finance professional with a strong work ethic to join our Bank Solutions Finance team as a Senior Financial Analyst. This individual will be responsible for preparing financial and business related analysis in a fast paced and dynamic finance organization supporting multiple business units and products. The primary focus of this role is to help drive profitable business growth by providing strong financial planning, reporting, analysis and modelling services for effective business management and corporate governance.
- Develop revenue models that track and analyze sales all the way through to revenue recognition. Modelling includes backlog analysis, order to cash and efficiency/effectiveness of implementation, conversion and professional services organizations. Reporting and analysis to be utilized by executive management team to assist them in making operational decisions that maximize profitable growth.
- Coordinate, manage and prepare Bank Solutions financial and management reports accurately and on a timely basis including appropriate variance analysis, evaluation of metrics and commentary for internal review and action. These reports include the Month End Close, Monthly Full Year Forecast, periodic business reviews, the Annual Long Range Plan, the Annual Operating Plan and the Annual Budget. These responsibilities require coordination with various functional departments and peers within Bank Solutions with adherence to Division, Group and Corporate requirements.
- Analyze variances and trends in sales, revenue, expense, general business conditions and other related areas. Identify key data points and trends that demonstrate the relationship between the operational, financial and performance goals.
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills, including complex integrated financial models, DCF modeling, evaluation of payback and IRR.
- The individual will be relied upon to offer excellent quantitative analysis, qualitative business judgement and to build strong relationships with key decision makers and peers across the business unit.
- Ability to prepare business cases as needed to support a growing technology business.
- Analyze and assess risks and opportunities, develop key business metrics to drive revenue and reduced costs resulting in increased profitability and business growth.
- Recommend and implement procedures to accurately audit and measure operating costs. May assist in development of allocation methodologies and product profitability.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc project and financial support/reporting for executive management within the Division, Group, and Corporate governance structures.
- Strong organization skills to facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment while responding quickly to management requests.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite of business software including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Able to build and maintain excellent working relationships throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA and/or CPA preferred. 2+ years of applicable finance/accounting experience.
A little about us: