DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting and Analysis to be located in Raynham, MA or Irvine, CA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting and Analysis plays a critical role partnering with the business and finance on our financial planning processes as well as ensuring a strong financial accounting practices and compliance environment. He/she will be reporting to the Codman Finance Reporting and Analysis Manager and will also collaborate with the Sales & Marketing, R&D, Tax, Corporate, and Supply Chain finance teams to ensure robust financial planning, reporting and compliance.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Codman USA Business Planning and associated Forecast Updates; P&L forecasting/analysis; Codman USA Admin financial management; Financial Accounting & Reporting Close activities; SOX compliance for Codman USA; financial integration of new business opportunities, and an Active role in presentations/reviews with Codman management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, preferably in Finance/Accounting or other technical degree (such as engineering or economics)
- An MBA and/or certification (CPA or CMA) is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of business experience required; preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Attention to details are required
- Strong leadership skills are required
- Previous financial accounting experience is preferred
- Demonstrated success in setting goals and managing competing priorities is required
- Excellent communicator in writing, orally and presentation techniques, ability to present to management is required
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel Skills are required (Pivot Tables, V-Look ups, etc)
- Effective decision making skills, sound business and financial judgment required
- SOX and SAP experience preferred
- Ability to collaborate and influence professionals in a matrix organization with diverse backgrounds and experiences is required
- This position requires up to 5% of domestic travel
- This position is located in Raynham, MA or Irvine, CA.
United States-Massachusetts-RaynhamOther Locations
North America-United States-California-IrvineOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Planning & Analysis
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.