The Senior Financial Analyst is a key financial position supporting our fast growing SaaS business reporting to the Sr. Director of Finance - Cloud. Initial responsibilities include working with a cross functional team to enhance/create key performance indicators ("KPI") and reporting for our SaaS business including both financial and non-financial information. This position will work closely with our Finance teams as well as senior leaders in cross functional areas of the business.
- Working with a cross functional team to help enhance & create KPIs and reporting packages using both financial and operational based metrics.
- Assist in developing new SaaS business metrics that help drive business success
- Work closely with Information Technology to leverage existing Corporate systems and recommend enhancements, changes, or new systems to support SaaS KPIs and reporting
- Perform variance and trend analysis between actual, budget and forecast targets for our SaaS business
- Assist with in-depth analysis including new bookings, installation, utilization and churn
- Create monthly forecasts (bookings, revenue, expense, capital and headcount) that incorporates current data and any relevant functional input
- Ensure off-line reporting reconciles with existing system based management reporting
- Create ad hoc analysis as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required; concentration in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- 5+ years' experience in a Financial Analyst role including financial modeling and reporting in MS Excel
- Experience developing SaaS metrics and working with subscription based revenue required
- SaaS / Cloud industry experience required
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, & strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work well within deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to proactively anticipate and resolve potential issues
- Experience working with BI tools to access different data sources such as ERP, enterprise data warehouses, and business support systems (e.g. professional service automation systems)
- Excellent Excel skill level required
- Experience with Cognos BI, Oracle ERP, NetSuite OpenAir PSA helpful
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.