Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Responsibilities:
The Senior Financial Analyst is a key financial position supporting our fast growing SaaS business reporting to the Sr. Director of Finance - Cloud. Initial responsibilities include working with a cross functional team to enhance/create key performance indicators ("KPI") and reporting for our SaaS business including both financial and non-financial information. This position will work closely with our Finance teams as well as senior leaders in cross functional areas of the business.
- Working with a cross functional team to help enhance & create KPIs and reporting packages using both financial and operational based metrics.
- Assist in developing new SaaS business metrics that help drive business success
- Work closely with Information Technology to leverage existing Corporate systems and recommend enhancements, changes, or new systems to support SaaS KPIs and reporting
- Perform variance and trend analysis between actual, budget and forecast targets for our SaaS business
- Assist with in-depth analysis including new bookings, installation, utilization and churn
- Create monthly forecasts (bookings, revenue, expense, capital and headcount) that incorporates current data and any relevant functional input
- Ensure off-line reporting reconciles with existing system based management reporting
- Create ad hoc analysis as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required; concentration in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- 5+ years' experience in a Financial Analyst role including financial modeling and reporting in MS Excel
- SaaS / Cloud industry experience required
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, & strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work well within deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to proactively anticipate and resolve potential issues
- Experience working with BI tools to access different data sources such as ERP, enterprise data warehouses, and business support systems (e.g. professional service automation systems)
- Excellent Excel skill level required
- Experience with Cognos BI, Oracle ERP, NetSuite OpenAir PSA helpful
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.