The Sr. Financial Analyst - Sales Support will act as the key finance contact for a strategic customer, channel or region for Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) Sales Teams. Responsibilities include:
- Provide financial expertise to assist in the effective management of Sales activity calendars, investment decision making and overall customer performance.
- Work with Sales Teams to develop the Annual Operating Plan (and period operating reviews) for sales and trade expense.
- Lead the period/quarter/FY process to develop accurate financial forecasts for the Sales Teams. Provide clear and concise analytics on actual variances to forecast, Plan and PY.
- Analyze potential trade investment opportunities and provide guidance and financial perspective to Sales.
- Partner with PBC Revenue Management to analyze trade investment decisions and work through activity contingency requests.
- Provide insightful analysis of business results to Senior Management and perform ad hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and business improving recommendations.
- Provide "pre" & "post" promotional event analysis.
- Provide periodic reporting to Sales management for tracking business results and identifying potential risks and opportunities.
- Provide coaching to sales to enhance their financial skill sets and build partnering relationships that ensure both functions are working together to enhance team performance
Work Location: Pepsi Beverages Company is based in White Plains, NY. Convenient transportation options include PepsiCo Shuttle Bus (Wi-Fi enabled) from East Side or West Side of Manhattan to PBC headquarters; PepsiCo shuttle bus connecting from Metro North White Plains train station to PBC headquarters. PBC HQ located at 1111 Westchester Ave, White Plains NY. Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications:
- Prior budget/financial analysis experience
- Prefer previous consumer products related industry experience
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions/processes
- Good people skills to manage information-gathering requests and have a positive influence on team members
- Results-oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and able to quickly learn various in-house software
- Ability to work on own with minimal day to day supervision
- Ability to build relationships, manage conflict and embrace change
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.