J&J Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst North America - Supply Chain. This position will be based in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care, oral care, and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE® as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
This Sr. Financial analyst role will provide full finance support to the North America Supply Chain Project Management Office (PMO) including project evaluation, approval, budgeting and tracking. This role will be the first point of contact for all PMO projects and business partners to ensure thorough and complete financial integration with our established forecasting and planning requirements as well as any governance committees.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with project managers to support new project financial and strategic evaluation including NPV and associated financial recommendations
• Influence Regional Investment Committee project approvals
• Create and track project budgets and actuals and ensure tie out between TM1 and Instantis
• Coordinate with Supply Chain PMO to execute budget changes and reflect in Instantis
• Establish and lead consistent process across NA Supply Chain Finance for project evaluation
• Quarterly accruals and closing responsibilities relevant to projects
• Work closely with NA Supply Chain Finance FP&A to ensure timely and accurate forecasts
• Support Manager of NA Supply Chain Finance (NASCF) in ad hoc analysis and data collection related to project spending or budgeting
• Support NASCF departmental initiatives to harmonize and centralize key processes
This role is a dynamic and highly impactful position at the center of all NASC PMO activity. Strong analytical and financial analysis skills will be required to successfully partner and manage the diverse ideas that comprise the ongoing responsibilities. This position is highly visible within the NASC and Finance organizations, interfacing with the VP of Supply Chain PMO and the full NASCF organization regularly.Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
• A CPA, CMA is preferred
• A minimum of 3 years of Accounting, Finance, or related business experience is required
• Prior financial experience in a Supply Chain or Project Management environment is preferred
• Strong accounting/finance background, including NPV and budgeting is preferred
• Excellent cross functional collaboration and influencing skills required
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills are required
• Prior experience with SAP, TM1 or Instantis, or other ERP systems preferred
• This position may require up to 10% domestic and international travel
• This position is located in Skillman, NJPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.