DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst- Supply Chain to be located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will provide financial leadership to the PBG manufacturing facility and be the key finance business partner to the Plant Manager. The Sr. Financial Analyst is expected to be a dynamic leader and will play a significant role as part of the plant leadership team partnering with representatives from Make, Quality, Source, Engineering, EH&S, HR, etc. The Sr. Financial Analyst will be responsible for maintaining a control environment that complies with the Company’s internal control policies and Sarbanes Oxley and will take the lead on some key controls.
The positions key responsibilities include supporting the business planning cycles for the manufacturing plant, cost control and analysis, product costing, CIP valuation, generating and analyzing manufacturing accounting, Capital request prioritization and approval, headcount and labor reporting, and plant metric analysis. Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in Business is required, preferably within Finance, Accounting or other Business related discipline
- A minimum of three years of work experience in cost accounting and analysis is required
- Healthcare or manufacturing industry is preferred
- Candidate must be customer focused and able to build strong partnerships with internal customers Demonstrated track-record in influencing business partners and managing change is required
- Candidate must be able to present complex information clearly and concisely to clients of all levels (written/verbal), possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, have strong business acumen, possess the ability to participate in and/or lead cross-functional teams, and have experience in financial modeling and standard valuation approaches
- Financial modeling is preferred
- SAP experience is required
- Candidate must have the ability to perform complex business and technical analysis, possess strong planning and organizing abilities, and be able to think creatively and work in a team environment Demonstrated ability to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required
- A successful candidate must be resourceful and independent, and thrives in changing challenging environment
- This position is located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- This role will require up to 5% of domestic travel
United States-Florida-Palm Beach GardensOrganization
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function