Johnson & Johnson Cardiovascular Specialty Solutions (CSS) Supply Chain is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, supporting the Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) franchise, located in Irvine, CA.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), division of Ethicon, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company truly makes a difference by Protecting Lives against Infection®. Around the world, there remains a risk of patients contracting healthcare-associated infections (HAIs), and ASP has been innovating since 1987 to help healthcare facilities protect patients with best-in-class infection prevention solutions. Customers in 160 countries count on our medical device sterilization and disinfection technologies that touch the lives of over 100 million patients each year. Headquartered in Southern California, ASP employs passionate and innovative talent who want to make a positive impact while having opportunities to grow and develop in their careers. For more information about ASP, please visit www.ASPJJ.com, follow us at Twitter.com/ASPJJ or like us on Facebook.com/ASPJJ.
Reporting to Finance Manager for ASP Supply Chain Finance, this role will provide financial support and analysis for the ASP Irvine Supply Chain organization including monthly and quarterly reporting, business planning and strategic planning. The role will help develop key cost accounting competencies while having the responsibility of analyzing and reporting business operating results to Supply Chain and Finance Management. Some areas of responsibilities include: analysis of absorption, manufacturing variances and scrap, annual & ad-hoc standard cost updates, and several Supply Chain business partner support [including budgets, headcount, capital and cost improvement projects].
- A BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related business field is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of accounting, finance or business related experience is required.
- An MBA, CMA and/or CPA is preferred/plus.
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and accounting knowledge is required.
- Proven track record of influencing/leading peers and business partners and interacting with Sr. Management is required.
- Cost accounting is preferred.
- Strong communication, project management, presentation and framing skills is required.
- Ability to make independent decisions and manage simultaneous deadlines is required.
- SAP experience is required.
- This position is located in Irvine, CA.
- This role will require up to 5% of domestic travel.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function