DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Global Strategic Marketing to be located in West Chester, PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs to help orthopaedic and neurological surgeons treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports-related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for consolidating the Global Strategic Marketing budgets and headcount across the Franchise; providing coordination and consolidation of portfolio analytics; provide leadership and consolidation around various monthly and quarterly Global Management Board reviews, including Major Product Reviews; provide leadership and analysis around Global sales reporting, including new product introductions and pricing; provide consolidation and analytical support for the Global Franchise Strategic Plan process. The role will report into the Finance Manager, Global Strategic Marketing for DePuy Synthes.
Key responsibilities include the following: Aid in consolidation and analytics of the annual DePuy Synthes Strategic Plan; Consolidation and analysis of the Franchise’s internal new product valuation projects including portfolio optimization and collaboration with MD-wide portfolio initiatives; Development of DePuy Synthes Global Franchise sales and new product introduction reporting which includes maintenance of all sales reports (average daily sales, sales by platform/region, and all other global sales packages), Facilitation and consolidation of global price reporting by platform from all regions and partnering with regions on quarterly price reporting in BRAVO and the Investor Relations report; Partnering with the Global Business Insights organization to consolidate, analyze, and report on WW market forecasts; Consolidation of DePuy Synthes Franchise budgets and headcount (Global Strategic Marketing, Business Development, Copy Approval, & AO Foundation expenses) for quarterly reporting and forecast updates.Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business is required, preferably within Finance, Accounting, or other Business-related discipline.
- A MBA degree as well as a CPA and/or CMA designation is preferred.
- A minimum of three years of work experience in financial accounting and analysis.
- The candidate must be self-motivated with a track record of demonstrated leadership abilities with senior business leaders, direct reports and finance colleagues.
- The candidate must be able to develop and implement process improvements.
- Individual is required to perform in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel is required.
- This position requires strong technical skills.
- This role could include domestic travel of up to 10% of the time.
- This role is located in West Chester, PA.
United States-Pennsylvania-West ChesterOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function