Janssen Research & Development (JRD), a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Janssen Biotherapeutics (JBio) located in Spring House, PA.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, and women’s health. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
Janssen Biotherapeutics is an R&D Center of Excellence that provides expertise to JRD’s five therapeutic areas (Neuroscience, Immunology, Oncology, Cardiovascular-Metabolism, and Infectious Diseases/Vaccines) in the discovery and development of new molecular entities.
The candidate will provide financial leadership to the global JBio team. Primary responsibilities will include financial forecasting, annual business planning, and analyzing financial information to gain insights about drivers of forecast and actual results and in support of make vs. buy decisions. Candidate will be responsible for the accuracy and compliance of quarterly accounting close cycles. Candidate will proactively partner with Finance peers and senior business leaders to ensure alignment of financial targets, while identifying potential opportunities and risks related to functional spending. The applicant will be expected to demonstrate strategic thinking relative to key business initiatives and the prioritization and planning of R&D investments. Occasional travel to other PA- and NJ-based J&J sites may be required. This role is a great opportunity to develop and refine strong business partnering and strategic thinking skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field is required.
- 3 years of Accounting or Finance experience is required.
- Pharmaceutical or Research & Development experience is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills while working in a dynamic, cross-cultural team environment.
- Strong financial analysis, business partnering, team building, and influence management skills are preferred.
- Individual must work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively take on leadership roles in various areas as a requirement.
- The position is located in Spring House, PA.
- This role requires approximately 5% of domestic travel.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function