Job Location: Bridgewater NJ
The position would be part of the Group Benefits Cross Portfolio Financial Metrics & Analysis team. This role’s primary responsibilities will be projecting the financial operational plan and key performance indicators, analyzing Group Benefit financial metrics, and supporting the sign off for monthly case level financial results. In this role, the individual will partner with key leaders across the Finance, Global Support Service, and Group Benefits organizations.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Owner of projecting the operational plan and key performance indicator metrics.
- Presenting and communicating operational projection results to key leaders across Finance, Global Support Services, and the Group Benefits organizations.
- Analyze key group benefits financial metrics.
- Sign off on monthly case level financial results.
- Expert of financial rules for case level financial system.
- Support re-engineering of case level financial system.
- Provide critical insight to business partners on key metrics of portfolio.
- Strong MS Excel, MS Access, and MS power point required.
- 4 or more years of experience in finance and financial analysis. Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong process management skills
- Excels at building partnerships and fostering teamwork
- Manages performance independently and effectively
- Group insurance product knowledge a plus
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.