Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary Alternate Job Location : United States : New Jersey : Bridgewater || United States : New Jersey : Whippany
This individual contributor will be the Lead Financial Analyst/Modeler for a multi-year strategic program. S/he will be a critical member of the Core Program team and responsible for all financial management and modeling activities related to the program. This role will embody the strong finance partnership model between Global Technology & Operations and Finance.
- Develop creative, effective, robust, user-friendly financial management forecast model(s) to realize the strategic vision of critical programs
- Facilitate financial management framework and reporting process across IT and functional areas
- Develop management reporting and metrics to sustain operational improvements and ensure targets are met
- Align program reporting with broader enterprise reporting processes
- Identify program financial trends, issues, and risks, providing guidance to PMO
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across functional areas and with different levels of the organization
- Leverage internal and external experts to deliver assigned components of programs, including vendor management, real estate, human resources, IT, internal audit, finance, and legal
- Apply strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills to resolve implementation challenges
- Promote the use of knowledge management and other sharing processes and tools to create efficiencies
- 5+ years of related work experience, advanced certifications preferred
- Master’s degree in Finance, CPA or CFA is highly desired; BS/BA in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years prior management, supervisory, or team leader experience
- Prior experience with IT financial reporting including an understanding of financial practices, processes, and organizational structures is preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills to interpret and integrate financial information
- Ability to understand business plans and support through analysis and drive change as a result
- Experienced in complex project planning and execution
- Exceptional, analytical, communication, prioritization, and program management skills
- Strong leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and team orientation needed to build partnerships and work successfully with functional and regional Business and IT teams
- Ability to lead and/or work simultaneously on multiple large, complex projects
CFO – GTO
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.