Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
*POSITION BASED IN ANDOVER, MA
SUMMARY OF JOB:
This role will be responsible for the on-time reporting & analysis of monthly operating expenses and financial metrics in support of the Information Technology Divison’s (ITD) Marketing, Strategy and Cloud and Service Provider orgs. Additionally, the role will play a key role in ensuring that the financial accounting systems and procedures comply with statutory and group reporting requirements. This challenging role will provide exposure to senior level finance members as well as peers in other departments of finance.
The role is highly visible and provides the analyst with various career paths throughout the finance organization.
· Support Director of Finance with Marketing, Strategy and Cloud & Service Provider organizations
o Partner with functional Vice Presidents
o Support with financial analysis and administration
o Liaise with Lines of Businesses (LOB) and Regional Finance
· Analyze financial results
o Monitor variances/ fluctuations of P&L
o Identify trends
o Report results
o Recommend actions to management and cost/profit center owners
· Forecasting and planning
o Based on organization’s annual budget/target assist in target functional team’s target setting
o Lead quarterly forecast process with functional team and consolidate organization
o Work with team to understand future spend, cost optimization and/or reduction opportunities
· Reconciles monthly transactions by comparing and correcting data.
· Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying impacts of proposed charges
· Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
· Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
We promote diversity and inclusion because we recognise they are a source of strength and competitive advantage. Creativity and innovation spring from a mixture of backgrounds and viewpoints. At Schneider Electric, we believe that helping you as an individual to realise your full potential will help the company overall to achieve outstanding results.
Please apply on line.
EDUCATION-MINIMUM REQUIRED LEVEL:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equvilent education and experience
• MBA or other relevant Masters/Advanced degree highly preferred
At least 6-8 years experience in finance and/or accounting at a managerial level. Relevant experience within a strong service and solutions oriented operations is strongly desired.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS-REQUIRED:
• Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
• Strong understanding of accounting and finance
• High degree of proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and other related applications
• Data mining capabilities and ability to narrow down large volume data sets
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
• Track record of completing projects timely and accurately
• Proven ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced, complex international and multi-cultural environment
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills necessary to interact with stakeholder at various levels of the organization
• Exceptional influencing skills and demonstrated ability to achieve results in a matrixed organization
• Ability to work autonomously
• Good problem solving skills/Highly developed ability to apply sound judgment as well as logical/critical thought processes to decisions
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.