Job Description: Firmware development and debug for Solid State Drive products. Firmware Engineers in NSG perform a range of duties such as:
- Collecting and reviewing requirements, and translating those into development tasks
- Firmware development of new features to enable new functionality and/or support new HW components
- Collaboration with test developers to create automated test cases
- Debug of internal and customer issues using an assortment of SW and HW based debug tools and tracing mechanisms
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science degree or a Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in C, C programming skills on embedded RISC microprocessors in windows development environments.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with embedded firmware, real-time operating system (RTOS), and HW/SW interactions.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in development of unit tests for code quality validation.
- Firmware development environments including compilers, debuggers, emulators, and tool-chains.
- Experience with hardware/software debugging using logic analyzers and protocol analyzers.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies. - Very good teamwork and communication skills.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.