Description Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more.
We believe in the people who do things - the hat jugglers, the to-do list junkies, the masters of getting it done faster, better and more efficiently than ever before. Whether that's balancing the household budget, running a business or paying taxes. We believe in these people because we are these people. We thrive on action - and results. And by making things simpler, we all get more out of doing what we love. We're innovators, and have been at it for more than three decades. And we don't stand still. As the world evolves, so do we - inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: We're on a mission to power prosperity around the world.
Intuit's Intuit Information Security (IIS) is looking for a Senior Forensic Analyst to join our Forensics Infrastructure & Investigations team. Come and join us. Responsibilities:
- Conduct digital forensics data acquisition of laptops, servers, and cellphones in a forensically sound manner
- Perform digital forensics analysis of hosts, memory, network, and cell phones
- Perform digital forensics data acquisition and analysis in cloud services (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- Perform malware analysis using static and dynamic analysis, sandboxing, and reverse engineering malware techniques
- Extract Indicators of compromise (IOC) from malware analysis, and build detection rules to proactively detect threats
- Conduct multi-source investigations using various data sources to further evaluate findings, map relationships, determine lateral movement or information leakage, analyze geo-location information, verify attribution, and independently corroborate the case's background information
- Build, deploy, and manage threat detection/prevention technologies (perimeter security, EDR tools, etc.)
- Implement processes, procedures and capabilities for digital forensic science
- Providing oversight, technical requirements and standards to internal application teams for data acquisitions and forensic analysis.
- Document, maintain and update SOPs for acquisition, analysis and reporting techniques
- Supporting security incident analysis and response, including analysis of network or endpoint content and metadata for detailed time lining and event reconstruction
- Support Intuit's internal functions such as HR, Litigation, Audit or Internal Investigations
- Conduct product evaluation, and deliver report outlining comparisons and value addition
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Security/Information Assurance or equivalent experience
- Experience in current technology and trends in the industry (e.g. cloud hosting, big data, mobile, web services, platform technologies, etc.)
- 5+ years in a digital forensics and incident response, Security Operations and security engineering role
- 3+ years in digital forensics data acquisition and analysis in cloud services (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- Deep understanding of digital forensics analysis tools (e.g. EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT, Helix, Autopsy/Sleuthkit, Stellar, Paraben, Cellebrite, etc.)
- Well versed and skilled in proper evidence handling, duplications, and Chain of Custody procedures
- Experience using remote acquisition/analysis tools or endpoint detection/response agents across multiple OS systems for security log or data collections
- Experience in building IDS signatures
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with similar deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills required to establish and maintain positive relationships with various internal business units in order to complete investigations
- Experience with scripting, programming/coding, database languages (SQL, VB, HTML, Access)
- One or more of the following certifications: EnCE, GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, GREM, or similar
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Systems Engineer HTML Developer Network Engineer 2 Senior Business Analyst Senior Business Analyst See More…