Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
We expect our engineers to do much more than just writing code:
- Write optimized and quality code
- Partner closely with teams to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our clients
- Work with architecture team on research & analyses of newer technologies for the next generation of Authorize.Net applications
- Be comfortable leading meetings and discussions with non-technical teams
- Find the best and most creative solution to many different types of problems and help our
client to achieve their real goals
- Expertise with .NET server-side web application framework and REST services
- Experience with Node development and module bundlers such as Webpack
- Experience with secure UI applications
- Understanding of UX and the design techniques and prototyping
- Knowledge of Security Principles, Web Standards and Accessibility Best Practices
Most important qualities for the candidate are:
- Collaboration: Effectively work with UX, business and QA teams
- Enthusiasm: A passion to understand people and deliver better products and services to them
- Curiosity: A desire to seek clarity of requirements and why tasks done a certain way
- Creativity: The ability to take a list of needs and insights and come up with other innovative ideas.
- Strong work ethic: The innate drive to do work extremely well
- Strategic focus: Understand big picture and stay focused on task to achieve goals
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.