What you’ll be doing...
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking at a Senior Front End Web Developer to join the POS team.
- Analyze architecture, relationship between systems, and systems flow of end-to-end designs.
- Guide others to assess system usage trends and identify potential performance constraints with inter-system designs.
- Evaluate solution’s alignment with the end user experience.
- Work on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent.
- Act independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies.
- Demonstrate critical and proactive thinking and has knowledge of POS application and system.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in development with JAVA, J2EE, SOAP, and Web Services.
- Front end development experience with Angular, Node.js.
- Experience with AWS, Micro services, Springboot, Spring MVC and Spring.
- Experience with ATG, ATG form handlers.
Even better if you have:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with Struts, Hibernate, AJAX, JSON/DWR.
- Experience with Agile Methodology and DevOps culture.
- Experience with quality analysis tools like SonarQube and Fortify.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams.
- Communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues.
- Solid understanding of the POS systems, technologies and architecture.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.