77 West Wacker Dr (35012), United States of America, Chicago, Illinois
Senior Frontend Web Developer, AngularJS
Capital One’s Card Technology team is actively seeking highly creative and intellectually curious Senior Front End Web Developers with Angular JS experience. As a Capital One Front-end Developer, you'll work on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, chatbots that fundamentally change user experiences. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, React-Native, REST, Ruby, HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, Chef, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
What you’ll do:
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- At least 1 years of experience with Jasmine, Karma, or other JS unit test frameworks
- At least 1 years of experience with SASS/LESS
- At least 3 years of experience with AngularJS or similar MV* frameworks
- At least 1 years of experience with NodeJS, Gulp, Webpack, or similar
- At least 1 year of experience in one of the following: Java, Ruby, Cucumber, Selenium
- 5+ year experience writing code using AngularJS, ReactJS, and similar MV* frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with JS unit testing frameworks
- Experience with React Native, Angular 2, or TypeScript
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.