Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
About the team:
Workday's brand-new office in Boulder wants to hire a Front-End Web Application Engineer. Workday sets the standard for user-centric, cloud-based business applications that help companies better serve their employees and plan for the future. We have top-notch development talent, experienced management, latest technology, and paying customers.
You will join our team in Boulder to help drive and integrate new analytic and collaboration technologies into Workday's core platform and applications.Our development environment
• Cross discipline, full-stack collaboration: sit with and work directly with the back-end, mobile and UI/UX teams
• Scrum based: Sprints, Stand-ups, Demos and Retros
• Ship code at the pace of development
• Focused on automation to drive testing/QA
• Some of the technologies/frameworks we utilize in the web application: AngularJS, Redux, TypeScript, ES6/ES2015 (via Babel), Karma, LESS, and WebpackWho are we looking for?
• Excited about building modern, cutting-edge web-based applications. Either 100% client-side (SPA) or in combination with a server-side framework like Rails, Express, Flask, Django or Play.
• Minimum of 2 years experience writing web-based applications
• Testing and refactoring your code is not a chore, it is the only way to build maintainable systems
• Prepared to stand-up in front of a whiteboard to work-through an idea with constructive input from the rest of the team and vice-versa
• Look forward to introducing the team to new technologies, frameworks and points of view
• Not afraid to "grab a shovel" to help drive the team or technology without prompting
• Want to get in on the ground floor of our new Boulder Office to help shape the product and internal engineering culture
Our Tech: AngularJS, Redux, TypeScript, Webpack, Java, Gradle, Ant, Ivy, Docker, Jenkins, Chef
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.