Are you a passionate developer who writes code in your sleep? Are you permanently attached to your laptop? Do you love creating exciting features for users? The Weather Company is looking for brilliant developers who want to build the latest and greatest. We have the world's most extensive weather data platform and programming and we are looking to make great products with great people. Interested? This is a hands-on position with an opportunity to make an impact with your ideas and coding skills, participate in ongoing development, technical design, and architecture.
Responsibilities (What you'll do):
• Lead in the development of great products to inform, engage and alert users.
• Work side-by-side with business leaders, marketing and other developers on the creation of new products and features.
• Find and build creative solutions to satisfy general audiences and weather enthusiasts.
• Write fluid/liquid/responsive HTML and SASS that works across all three screens (phone, tablet, and desktop).
• Ability to define, document and write Unit Test for front-end web technologies.
• Strong aptitude for both giving and taking direction.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.