Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. About TrialPay
TrialPay was acquired by Visa in 2015 for its unprecedented card-linked offer technology that allows merchants to grow their businesses and build stronger customer relationships. Joining our team means
you'll get the best of both worlds: the culture of a fast-paced startup with the security and scale of a Fortune 500 brand. Now, as part of Visa's Loyalty & Offers team, TrialPay is devoted to building forward-thinking products to give our partners a leg up. Here's a sample of what we've been working on:
- Launched Uber Local Offers in August 2016, a new way for riders to earn discounted rides by simply using the same Visa card on file with Uber at their favorite local merchants
- Leveraging Visa data to power our technology and ensure that we're serving the most relevant, personalized offers to consumers
- Driving value to high profile brands including Dunkin Donuts, Outback Steakhouse, Regal Entertainment, and Whole Foods Market.
- Building out the best-in-class APIs that accelerate the delivery of merchant solutions and data analytics to fuel business growth and strengthen customer relationships.
You can find out more about our products here: https://usa.visa.com/run-your-business/commercial-solutions/solutions/merchant-loyalty-card-programs.html
sa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
For us, seniority comes with responsibility. We expect our senior engineers to voice their opinion in every discussion. We want to see you involved not only in architecture discussions and code designs but also in product planning and business goal alignments. We also want you to share your experience with our team. Code reviews, design reviews, peer programing and team discussions are only a few of the ways in which you'll exchange knowledge with others. Responsibilities :
- Design and build rich integrations to be used by leading commerce companies
- Optimize our algorithms so that the we will be able to return information fast (and we mean really fast...and for large numbers of users)
- Mentor your fellow engineers, participate in product planning, and provide strategic guidance
- Build eye catching tools that will provide useful content and consumer delight
- Meet our partners and learn what code and logic changes are needed in order to support them
- Participate in expanding our platform's availability over multiple geo locations
- Help our system provide high quality output by improving its algorithms and reducing fraudulent activities
- 6+ years of full-stack, professional development experience
- Proficient with object-oriented languages such as Java, C++, Objective C, or Scala
- Solid understanding of communication protocols and experience building APIs
- Experience with scripting languages
- Caching technologies (e.g., memcache and APC)
- Note: any technically relevant personal projects will be strongly considered. When applying, please include a link to your personal github and make sure to mention any experience with the following, and: designing/developing with NoSQL; AWS tools such as EC2, SimpleDB/DynamoDB and CloudFront; Big Data
- Competitive salary, comprehensive medical benefits, and 401(k) matching
- Free meals, snacks, beverages, and on-site fitness classes
- Friendly and collaborative open office environment
- Visa stock purchasing plan
- Ping-pong, hackathons, rooftop happy hours, and team-building offsites
- Offices in downtown San Francisco (close to BART) and Palo Alto (close to Caltrain)
To learn more about us, visit: http://www.trialpay.com/about/company/ Additional Information
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.