GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Senior Global Product Marketing Manager
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Global Product Marketing is responsible for making better bets by aligning market insights with
technology trends to assist Product Management in product planning; and optimizing commercial
execution though development of marketing and launch plans in coordination w. Regional Product
Marketing. Identifies and develops opportunities for growth and market share gain.
This position creates a global product /portfolio strategy including product positioning and current
portfolio for GE's Advanced Visualization applications. Identifies programs needed to enable
growth, enhance customer loyalty and installed base retention. Provides input to the product /
* Develop in-depth knowledge of the Advanced Visualization market. Drive the use of market
research to identify market & adjacent opportunities as well as global performance (e.g. market
* Partner with modality marketers to drive advanced application commercialization, promotion,
* and revenue growth on the AW platform
* Utilize Gold Standard marketing practices and skills to develop a global marketing plan (portfolio
management, marketing strategy, customer segmentation and targeting, positioning and value
proposition development, target pricing, awareness & advocacy strategies, channel strategy,
commercial enablement, message and market assets development, etc.) to grow global orders
and share by collecting input from cross modality and HCIT stakeholders and regions.
* Ensures regional marketing plans are aligned with the global marketing plan and collaborate with regional
marketing on selecting the appropriate marketing mix.
* Collect and prioritize product introduction and improvement recommendations.
* Orchestrate research to conduct customer usage analysis and discover unmet needs, buying
cycles and personas. Identify customersâ clinical and economic needs, values and desired
* Integrate competitive intelligence and information into marketing planning and assess
* Build a global market requirements document that prioritizes customer segments and business
* Work with Product Management, Engineering and Global Design to provide input to the product
development roadmap and to develop, test and prototype new product ideas.
* Perform installed base analysis to define programs needed to improve customer loyalty, share of
wallet and retention. Collaborate with Product Management to include these programs on product
* Develop inputs to support business case for NPI (incl. target pricing).
* Define brand (naming & trademarks), claims roadmap for new and existing applications.
* Coordinate development of marketing assets and product training materials (in cooperation with
* Develop programs that improve the customer experience of the installed base in support of
installed base retention.
* Participate and lead AW presence at key conferences (e.g. RSNA) and customer events with
content for thought leadership and awareness including key value propositions, go-to-market
collaterals, sales training, and demonstration strategies.
* Create marketing that connects the clinical and workflow value of our AW-modality-HCIT products.
* Collaborate with Advertising & Promotion and Communications to develop a communications plan
in support of the marketing objective.
* Collaborate with the regional teams to gather regional evidence of customer success, early
adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate.
* Develop and manage budget needed to execute marketing plan, and ensure timely
implementation of programs in marketing plan.
* Support the marketing of AW in the Cloud.
* Provide leadership in developing the AW Growth Playbook.
* Provide key inputs into SII planning, including forecasting and marketing spend requirements.
Quality Specific Goals:
* Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality
Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job
* Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
* Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as
* Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
* .Minimum 8+ years' experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
* .Healthcare IT and applications experience
* Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Strong analytical and process skills
* GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background
investigation and drug screen.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* MBA or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
* 10+ years' experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
* .Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and
* 3+ years of working in Advanced Visualization market
* Experience managing a global brand
* Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
* Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.