Oracle is seeking Human Resources professionals
, and current HCM solutions consultants (sales consultants) to work on a fun team at Oracle headquarters in Redwood City to showcase/demonstrate Oracle HCM Cloud solutions, and help customers (Human Resource decision makers) in the selection stage of HCM Cloud software.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone who has current sales consulting and/or human resources experience to come join Oracle and learn the leading HCM cloud software!
HQ office is a beautiful campus in the heart of Silicon Valley, and features a full 50,000 sq ft. gym (including a huge indoor basketball court and big outdoor swimming pool), coffee bars, and outdoor sand volleyball court. Oracle has 12 buildings and 7 restaurants on the main campus and 39 buildings and 10 restaurants in the greater SF Bay Area. The office is surrounded by miles of public shores, including the famous 500 mile long Bay Trail. A few details:
Why it's a great opportunity:
- It is a full time strategic presales consulting role working with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Talent Management, Payroll, Benefits, and Organizational Development (Corporate Training) decision makers and users who are evaluating various Oracle HCM Cloud solutions for their HCM/HR technology needs.
- The right person will be able to effectively speak and engage with HR/Talent Management professionals regarding business challenges and technology based solutions.
- Extensive training will be provided on Oracle HCM Cloud software
- As an Oracle HCM Solutions Consultant, you will partner directly with the sales team to present and sell Oracle HCM Solutions(Human Capital Management) solutions to the client. This is not a quota carrying sales role and does not involve any outbound or inbound sales prospecting, however it does involve the ability to influence decision makers regarding their HCM platform, and the ability to act as an Oracle advocate during client interactions.
- The best solutions consultants have joined us from a variety of backgrounds (sales, customer service, and HR or Talent Management practitioners (industry); pre and post sales consulting) and enjoy partnering with clients to help solve business problems via HCM technology.
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A/BS degree in Business or equivalent, and/or advanced degree highly desirable
- This position is based in the Oracle office in Redwood Shores, CA
- Little to no travel, allows you the ability to work with clients nationwide without the hassle/time/resources of being away from home!
- You will always be on the cutting edge of next generation technology
- You will work have the opportunity to advise new and existing clients on critical HCM technology decisions to move their business forward.
- Not only is Oracle a great company to work for, but it's financially stable and growing! The sky is the limit in terms of growth both personally and professionally
- Oracle HCM is poised for significant growth, it's an amazing time to join and grow as companies continue to rapidly adopt Oracle HCM solutions. Gap in competitor offerings in comparison what Oracle brings to the market is significant.
- People are proud to work for and represent such a strong well-known brand
- This opportunity comes with a strong compensation package, including base salary, and quarterly bonus. Oracle's benefits are unmatched in the industry!
Please email me if you would like to have a conversation to learn more. I'm at: Julie.email@example.com .
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by lawQualifications:
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Staff Internet Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations via the internet and/or in person. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with some supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform their responsibilities is 10%
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.