Join our Exascale System Architecture Pathfinding team inventing the next-generation scalable computer systems using Intel Processors and Network components for High-Performance Computing (HPC) applications and be in the forefront of hardware computing innovation! Performance and Energy are equal factors in our work.
- Must have a MS or PhD in computer engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in datacenter or server CPU architecture and logic design
- At least 4 years of experience with modern architectural techniques regarding performance, power & reliability of modern microprocessors
- Strong understanding of software and hardware interactions
- Strong competency in High level language programming (C, C , OpenCL), scripting (Python, Perl, Ruby), and experience in Linux/Windows environments
- The candidate must have excellent analytic and communication skills, and be able to prepare data for presentations and written reports, and presenting the data to a group
- Motivated, self-directed and able to work effectively both independently and in a team
- Understanding of microprocessor architecture concepts including cache architecture, system-level coherency, shared virtual memory, network-on-chip and related protocols
- Experience with parallel programming concepts, performance and energy modeling frameworks such as M5, Sniper, Pin, etc is a plus.
- Familiar with parallel and network-based programming libraries such as socket programming, MPI, OpenMP, POSIX threads
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.