Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. For more than 160 years, Otis has helped make modern life possible. Otis now moves more than 2 billion people each day. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, NCE "green" escalator and digital focus have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. We are proud to have a global team supporting over 66,000 employees that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
At Otis, we are changing the way we work by implementing new, innovative HR systems and processes. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a world-class industry leader and be a part of a major global HR transformation as we empower our workforce and drive change. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Executive Compensation and Workforce Analytics for Otis Elevator. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills who will be responsible for managing projects relating to analysis of HR information, associated global programs (i.e. workforce planning) and other projects in related functional areas such as talent and executive compensation.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Responsible for monthly HR reporting and metrics for Otis WHQ HR Leadership
- Partner with global HR and finance to develop, improve and provide analysis for HR metrics
- Become an expert in new analytical tools, such as Workday Reporting, to provide robust analysis, benchmarking and thoughtful recommendations
- Provide data analytics to support talent development processes including the annual Leadership Development Review, Diversity metrics and talent programs
- Analyze data and trends related to employee engagement and retention across the division to drive appropriate business solutions
- Manage annual employment cost planning program with timely, accurate delivery of results
- Responsible for data reporting and driving tools, standard work, and processes out to the field HR team.
- Deploy education and tools to enhance HR employee skill levels in the area of analytics
- Provide support on other key HR projects and analysis as necessary
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to apply analytical and critical/strategic thinking and visualize effectively
- Strong project management skills and execution
- High attention to detail a must
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to influence and work effectively across all levels of the organization
- Fast learner, able to readily apply knowledge gained in one situation to others
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, while also able to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communicate skills, both written and verbal across a wide audience
- Workday reporting experience, JMP or other analytical tools a plus
- BA/BS degree with 5-7+ years experience
- MA/MS degree with 2+ years experience
The ideal candidate will possess a BS degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business Management or an applicable field from an accredited University. A graduate degree in Business or Human Resources is desirable.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.