We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to support clients within our Engineering organization who is an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the business, and whose impact and value is clear to the client group and HR org alike.
The successful HRBP will be able to function well in ambiguous situations, recognizing when it's appropriate to introduce more structure and process without derailing the current output. The HRBP will possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to build solid relationships based on trust. This role demands partnering closely with business leaders at all levels, HR leadership, and employees throughout the org to ensure talent capabilities drive and support our business objectives. The HRBP role will continue to evolve and change as the company grows and as the HR organization changes along with it to meet the business needs. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic and changing environment and have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
- Understand the business and its challenges in order to help address the organization and people needs
- Assist with the change process as the company meets the challenges of hyper-growth and the need to scale
- Partner with other HR Business Partners and centers of excellence to ensure alignment and to create a strong, cross-functional team
- Partner with expertise centers to solve business problems and to execute on corporate-wide talent initiatives
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Assist in aligning HR strategy with business priorities to drive to results
- Improve manager capabilities through coaching and implementation of management development programs and opportunities
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives
- Communicate to a diverse population and be able to flex your style according to the audience
- Bachelor's degree
- 12+ years of HR experience, with direct client support and management coaching experience
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations and change management
- Having had a COE background e.g HRIT; HR Ops; Compensation
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues. Able to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Must be able to work at all levels of the HR "stack" - Strategic, operational, and tactical. Possesses the ability to think strategically and implement strategy tactically
- Experience integrating acquired companies preferred
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.