As a Senior HR M&A Internal Communications Specialist, you will be designing and driving communications programs to newly acquired companies.
This position has both strategic and tactical elements. You will develop umbrella communications strategies for M&A HR and deliver M&A HR Comms for specific deals through a variety of channels and tactics.
This is an opportunity for creative thinking and big ideas, but also requires hands-on work, good stakeholder management, and strong collaboration across teams.
This role will require some travel (about 25%).
* Work with Business/HR Leaders to plan, lead and execute aspects of communication (announcement day, job offers, Town Halls, etc.), change management (identify and meet with influential change agents, etc.), culture and onboarding for transitioning target employees
* Provide communication consulting and expertise to assigned M&A deals
Translate business requirements into strategic communication imperatives
* Collaborate with Business/HR leaders regarding deal communication objectives and deliverables
* Develop and execute communication strategies and plans
Write/edit content; Serve as "editor in chief" to review and approve key project deliverables
* Integrate change management principles, apply appropriate writing standards and terminology
* Offer strong point of view on how to execute a strong a clear communication strategy for Merger, Acquisition, Divestiture, and Spinoff opportunities
* Understand communication governance models around Merger, Acquisition, Divestiture, and Spinoff opportunities
* Create and drive major communication deliverables, including announcement messages, Business and Employee Day 1 guides, Q&A processes, and executive messaging
* Strong advocate for key employee audiences and the employee change cycle during Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Spinoffs activities
* Ability to work well under aggressive deadlines with a sense of urgency and purpose * Experience in M&A and Familiarity with all phases of M&A deal life cycle
* Ability to work well with other communications and business consulting organizations to drive successful outcomes for shared clients
* Proactively anticipate, understand, and respond to communication requirements
* Experience in a central communications lead role, driving employee communications through a variety of channels using an intuitive sense of appropriate target audiences and channels given content, urgency, and employee experience
* Able to manage large volume of e-mail traffic by effectively triaging, prioritizing, and maintaining well-organized materials, lists, and projects plans for quick reference
* Exceptional written communication skills across a variety of mediums (presentation decks, e-mails, newsletters, etc.), including a hawk-eye for not only spelling and grammar, but also syntax, formatting, coherence, and tone
* Calm under pressure, able to bounce back from setbacks, and comfortable navigating internal politics - all with a positive, can-do, approachable demeanor that fits with Intel's culture
* Ability to work well virtually with global teams, including the ability to build rapport, work collaboratively, and resolve conflicts by phone and email
* Strong stakeholder management skills: balance competing interests, influence without authority, enforce guardrails, and work effectively across geographies, functions, and levels - from boots on the ground to senior executives
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.