Job Location: United States : Pennsylvania : Johnstown
Provide HR Information Systems data management and reporting support. Design, modify, and maintain the organization’s HR information systems. Knowledgeable in HR business processes, as well as PeopleSoft HR family of products.
- Provides data management and reporting support and oversees small to medium sized HRIS projects.
- Proposes, develops, tests, implements and evaluates modifications and/or additions to HR Information systems.
- Prepares, creates, and performs some analysis on advanced reports and statistical summaries from the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Conducts operational effectiveness reviews to ensure functional or project systems are applied and functioning as designed.
- Acts as a liaison with IT to define requirements in the creation, upgrading, and maintenance of HRIS reports, databases and programs.
- Establishes security protocols and policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Reviews source information to ensure HIRS data is accurate and complete, identifies inconsistencies and takes corrective action.
- Develops and generates ad hoc reports and queries as requested.
- Resolves user problems regarding assigned systems.
- May coordinate and provide user systems training.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, and 2-5 yrs. of related work experience.
- Broad knowledge of the business functions, systems, and infrastructure of the area supported.
- Basic knowledge in systems design processes, methodologies, and testing tools.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and supporting experiences managing complex initiatives or production support processes requiring challenging stakeholders to navigate multiple processes
- Able to participate in high performing virtual teams in a global environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Driven, focused, innovative, and motivated
- Experience with HR Cloud systems such as SAP, HCM Cloud is highly preferred.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCMS.
- Technical ability to manage and understand the implications of managing metadata and control tables in a complex environment.
- Various levels of customer / client support experience.
- Experience with software upgrades, patches, fixes and SDLC methodology.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 38302
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.