Job Location: United States : Pennsylvania : Johnstown
Alternate Job Location :
Ireland : Dublin : Dublin || United States : North Carolina : Charlotte
- Business Processes, Self Service Adoption and innovative solutions.
- Adheres and ensures controls to provide high quality data.
- Manages customers and partners with working in their time zones when necessary.
- Proposes and influences customers to develop content which drives self-service and digital adoption.
- Ability to work effectively with customers where English is not their primary language.
- Presents innovative solutions and challenges the status quo where appropriate.
- Provides Human Resources Information System support for Oracle Cloud & SAP SuccessFactors and other projects as assigned with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead global medium to large projects with oversight of delivery.
- Partners and collaborates with key HR colleagues such as Talent & Compensation Centres of Expertise (COEs) and Regional HR Shared Services on their business requirements and needs.
- Performs business analysis to help solve complex business challenges.
- Liaises with HRIT and IT on technical support for both Oracle Cloud and SAP SuccessFactors.
- Able to lead and execute test plans, user experience, user acceptance and Systems Integration testing.
- Identifies system issues and initiates resolutions in a timely manner.
- Researches and resolves system issues where applicable working with Cloud vendors to ensure any unexpected results, process flaws are remedied and resolved.
- Ability to produce ad-hoc reports/dashboards and interpret and present data to support conversations and review trends.
- Able to programme lead and oversee project work across multiple deployment activities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience of working in a fast paced nimble global environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Has lead medium sized regional/global projects.
- 8+ years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is highly preferred.
- Understanding of the SDLC methodology (AGILE is a plus).
- Prior experience of working in a Cloud systems environment, such as Oracle Cloud and or SAP SuccessFactors.
- Proficient in MS Office (Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Ability to work across levels of the organisation and articulate potential solutions.
- Driven and focussed individual who is self-motivated.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a virtual team environment.
<15% domestic US and some international.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 55361