Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) team provides client focused people solutions that drive business results in partnership with the Global Technology (GT) group, consisting of diverse teams of engineers, developers, business analysts, and project managers. The Senior Human Resources Representative will be responsible for executing on all HR transactions, administration, assigned projects, and reporting. This role requires an emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions. We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic individual, with demonstrated analytical and technical skills to be part of our fast-paced team.
- Provide assistance to HRBP team members that require organization-specific knowledge in support of HR Programs and Processes.
- Drive HR functional excellence through continuous process improvement
- Liaise with HR Centers of Expertise (COE), HR Service Delivery Center and business operational units (i.e. Finance, etc.) to improve processes; investigate and resolve problems; and address unique situations not covered by existing policies and practices.
- Collect, validate, analyze, maintain and report on sensitive, confidential information in support of Enterprise and business specific Talent Management activities.
- Manage HR data compilation and reporting, including organization and presentation of data
- Work with HRBPs, the HR Service Delivery Center, and Compensation to ensure that HR Systems reflect current business unit structures, reporting relationships, and accurate positions and job codes globally.
- Provide HRBPs with timely reporting and analytical support through the annual Compensation Planning process.
- Manage operational aspects of employee transitions and off-boarding activities.
- May need to conduct exit interviews, including ad-hoc exit data research as necessary
- Prioritize and manage multiple assignments, following through on issues promptly and effectively.
- Assist with developing written HR communications and dissemination to GT.
- Thorough understanding of HR principles, techniques and procedures
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint skills, with an ability to comfortably create presentations.
- Knowledge of HRIS system (e.g. PeopleSoft)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, sound judgment, ability to maintain a strict code of confidentiality and use of discretion
- Enjoys transactional work, has a genuine desire to proactively assist others, and has a high level of responsiveness
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated passion and skill for continuous process improvement and simplification of routine deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Ability to anticipate HRBP needs and take appropriate action
- Supportive team player with a drive to create a positive work environment
- Project Management experience preferred
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 44641