Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Human Resources Business Partner in our GMS, Oncology, and Biologics team.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. A s a Sr. HRBP in our GMS, Oncology, and Biologics team , you will be empowered to drive change management for the GMS, Oncology, and Biologics teams. In this role you will leverage your skills in; talent management, succession planning, leadership development, and orginizational design to develop organizational capability to help achieve the future growth of the organization, and a typical day will include: Leadership
People Culture and Change
- Senior level decision making in relation to people management practices
- Developing and implementing an annual agenda for HR in line with the business plan.
- Ensuring HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur
- Leveraging progressive employment policies to attract, develop and retain top talent at all levels: early career, mid-career and senior leaders
- Contribute to the GMS/GQ HR agenda globally, as a senior member of the GMS/GQ HR network and implementing agree initiatives locally
- Lead Program AGILE mindset and behaviour workstream ensuring appropriate HR resources are allocated
- Develop and deliver leadership training modules for senior leaders and people managers throughout the organization
- Facilitate and enable ongoing peer to peer coaching
- Develop Change Agents
- Proactively manage the annual performance management cycle
- Embed a performance culture ensuring all employees receive ongoing feedback in line with Quality Conversation
- Build people manager skills to set appropriate goals and differentiate and recognize individual or team performance
- Lead talent mapping and calibration and guide people managers to develop differentiated IDPs (Individual Development Plans)
- Maintain succession plans for all critical roles
- Partner with CoEs to ensure appropriate training initiatives that address critical organizational capability needs
- Establish an appropriate mix between promoting up, lateral moves and hiring in talent
- Partner with the management team and CoE to fill critical roles drafting briefs and setting up interviews where necessary.
Compensation and Benefits
- Guide the management team in designing roles and team structure to facilitate empowerment, agility and opportunities for development
- Ensure all Job Descriptions are kept up to date, create new JDs as and when necessary
- Leverage global compensation and benefit solutions to encourage and recognize high performance, and agile mindset and behaviors;
- Support managers through the annual compensation and benefits cycle .
Employer of Choice
- Built strong relationships with the relevant specialists and HR Generalists to ensure that performance or grievance issues are dealt with in a legally compliant and professional way
- Partner with other BUs and Functions to ensure that the Takeda EVP is appropriately leveraged to attract top talent to the Oncology and Biologics teams
- Implement initiative to address ongoing Best-in-Class Employee Survey feedback
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Human Resources
- Minimum of 10 years Talent Development, Organization Capability and/or HR Business Partner experience
- Best practice HR partnering to deliver strong business performance
- Previous industry related experience, international company experience, in a multi-cultural environment is preferred.
- Result oriented and able to develop plans/solutions and to deliver expected results even in ambiguous circumstances
- Skilled in developing HR plans/initiatives and aligning people management practices to support business objectives
- Openness and flexibility and ability to deal with and communicate change effectively
- Ability to manage and interpret employment laws into pragmatic solutions and navigate line management through its complexities
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Analytical and problem solving skills along with the ability to make timely and balanced decisions
- Business communication, negotiating and influencing skills demonstrated by the ability to use a range of different approaches, to persuade others and to gain acceptance of proposals and decisions
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with cultural sensitivity
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience in Talent Development and Talent Management
- Change Management experience
- Strategic and hands on approach
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.